With the 10th Meeting of the ISBA entitled “New Horizons in Biomolecular Archaeology”, we look forward to offering you an engaging and inspiring conference to exchange experiences and novel ideas. After three years of virtual-only meetings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ISBA10 marks a return to in-person conferences. Thus, to provide a productive and engaging environment for scientific exchange and collaboration, and guarantee the best possible experience and synergy we invite you to Tartu, the City of Good Thoughts, (Estonia)
The conference will take place on the 13th to the 16th of September 2023 in Tartu, Estonia. Mark your calendars!
The abstract submission is now open! We are looking forward to your abstracts about biomolecular advancements in archaeology. Please submit your abstract
before 15th of March 2023 before extended deadline of 31st March.
More information about the conference and updates are available on the ISBA10 conference website: https://isba10.ut.ee/.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:
We look forward to seeing you in Tartu! The organizing committee:
- Mait Metspalu, Institute of Genomics
- Mari Tõrv, Institute of History and Archaeology, Institute of Chemistry
- Biancamaria Bonucci, Institute of Genomics
- Meriam Guellil, Department of Evolutionary Anthropology, University of Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org,; Institute of Genomics, UT
- Kadri Irdt, Institute of Genomics
- Marcel Keller, Department of Physical Anthropology, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Bern; Institute of Genomics, UT
- Aivar Kriiska, Institute of History and Archaeology
- Alena Kushniarevich, Institute of Genomics
- Alessandra Morrone, Institute of History and Archaeology
- Ester Oras, Institute of History and Archaeology, Institute of Chemistry
- Toni de Dios Martínez, Institute of Genomics
- Lehti Saag, Research Department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment, University College London; Institute of Genomics, UT
- Stefania Sasso, Institute of Genomics
- Tina Saupe, Institute of Genomics
- Christiana Lyn Scheib, Institute of Genomics
- Kristiina Tambets, Institute of Genomics
- Olga Utevska, Institute of Genomics